Mono theme and page controls

Damon Pritchett

May 21, 2019, 12:50:23 AM5/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
All,

I've been using the Mono theme from jd for a while, but found that it has some incompatibilities with the refnotes plugin (weird, random horizontal scrolling of the story river with some footnotes). I have removed the Mono theme, which fixed the weird horizontal scrolling issue, but now my Page Controls toolbar in the sidebar is missing and I can't figure out how to get it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Damon

TonyM

May 21, 2019, 5:00:30 AM5/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
Damon

Looking for the tiddlers or tags involved on tiddlywiki.com or in an empty wiki, is a good start. You can then compare it to your wiki. Also look in advanced search for overwritten shadows because the issue is likely in one of those. Delete or rename shadow tiddlers to get the original back. I think your looking for a system tag.

Regards
Tony

Damon Pritchett

May 21, 2019, 8:09:49 PM5/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks Tony,

I also realized that you should restore the page controls toolbar in the Mono settings before deleting Mono.

Damon