The way to add shortcuts for most used actions.

Evgeniy Degtyar

Apr 26, 2018, 3:18:28 AM4/26/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi. I live TiddlyWiki. Also I like to make most actions without using mouse. Only keyboard. Only hardcore.

Is there the way to use shortcuts for hiding/showing sidebar, create new tiddler or go to change mode in current tiddler?
Also shortcut which open sidebar and focus to search field will be great.

Right now I only see the way to use greasemonkey script for such things. But it'll be be great if there is a way to use shortcuts natively in TiddlyWiki.