DragDropTouch.js

Andrew

Jun 3, 2020, 11:42:01 PM6/3/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hello everyone I found a javascript POLYFILL for mobile so that I can enable drag drop touch on my mobile browser. Any suggestions how to implemented in Tiddlywiki?

TonyM

Jun 4, 2020, 12:26:03 AM6/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Andrew,

It sounds familiar, so search for prior work.

Otherwise you may find this qustion best in the dev group https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/tiddlywikidev

Regards
Tony

Andrew

Jun 4, 2020, 12:34:12 AM6/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you. You are right. That is where I should start.

Andrew

Jun 4, 2020, 12:55:19 AM6/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
I found it. I found it. I am so excited. Mobile Drag Drop is an official plugin.

TonyM

Jun 4, 2020, 1:01:59 AM6/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Cool,

Why not share the link here for completeness? Since it is now in your hands, subsequent visitors will find your answer!

Tony

Andrew

Jun 4, 2020, 1:15:28 AM6/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
https://tiddlywiki.com/#Mobile%20Drag%20And%20Drop%20Shim%20Plugin

It's in the official plugin library Open: ControlPanel > Plugins > Get more plugins > Open plugin library

TonyM

Jun 4, 2020, 6:56:02 AM6/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks "Mate"