MArkdown plugin and tables?

Andy Pastuszak

Jul 23, 2018, 4:04:35 PM7/23/18
to TiddlyWiki
Am I going crazy or does the markdown plugin not support tables?

Mark S.

Jul 23, 2018, 5:02:41 PM7/23/18
to TiddlyWiki
I believe you need to set "$:/config/markdown/dialect" to Maruku. Then follow the  formatting documentatin at

I don't know whether there are any downsides of this. The problem with markdown is that you have to give up all the features of TW to use it. So I stick with TW.

-- Mark

Andy Pastuszak

Jul 23, 2018, 5:19:11 PM7/23/18
to TiddlyWiki
Markdown allows linking, and I know the syntax already.  So, I find it easier to use.  But, to each his/her own.

Andy

Andy Pastuszak

Jul 23, 2018, 6:03:35 PM7/23/18
to TiddlyWiki
Changing to Maruku worked!  Thanks for the tip!

Andy