Lists functionality demo

c pa

Aug 11, 2015, 2:45:23 PM8/11/15
to TiddlyWiki
I have created a tiddlyspot site to display where I've gotten in list management

The code is fairly robust but needs some more work to bundle it into a plugin. Comments welcome

http://cpalists.tiddlyspot.com/

Alex V

Aug 12, 2015, 11:31:30 AM8/12/15
to TiddlyWiki
Beautiful! I love being able to keep up with tasks like this without having to use all of gsd5.

c pa

Aug 13, 2015, 10:23:57 AM8/13/15
to TiddlyWiki
I have updated the site with instructions, the list of macros and how to import them into your tiddler.

Thanks to Daniello for the "remove from list" javascript macro. Since this is packaged in a few macro tiddlers, no need for a plugin.

http://cpalists.tiddlyspot.com/