Presenting a small quizcard-mechanism

Jan

Apr 30, 2018, 6:02:51 PM4/30/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi everyboy
Using:

I build a nice quizcard-mechanism which can be tested at http://szenio.de/quiz/

I hope you like it.

Cheers Jan

TonyM

Apr 30, 2018, 8:14:50 PM4/30/18
to TiddlyWiki
Jan,

Looks nice and seems to be implemented simply - I like the use of fields for Q and A then datatiddlers for more. I certainly expect to use this.

I want to use it just to reveal some additional content.

Thanks for Sharing.

Tony

Mohammad

Apr 30, 2018, 10:31:42 PM4/30/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hello Jan,
 This is really useful!
I will use it in the class, and its really helpful for education!
I may have some suggestions.
Thank you

Mohammad

Apr 30, 2018, 10:48:41 PM4/30/18
to TiddlyWiki
Jan,
 - The tools menu seems to be CSS conflict, take a look
 -  Using fields is quite interesting for short Q&A, wonderful!!
 -  It is qood to have macro like <<quiz "question" "answer">>
 - If we have a long answer with math formula or codeblock, how we can simply address this?

/Mohammad

Jan

May 1, 2018, 6:23:50 AM5/1/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohammad, hi Tony,
Thank you very much for your Feedback.
I uploaded a new version, with
<<Q&AQuiz "question" "answer">>
<<FieldQuiz>> using fields for Q and A
and I removed the StyleSheetProblems I hope
Be careful, all the macros have been renamed to tell what they're doing.

Jan

Mohammad

May 1, 2018, 7:26:53 AM5/1/18
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you Jan!
Now, it  works fine! I may have more comments

Best
Mohammad

BurningTreeC

May 1, 2018, 7:57:19 AM5/1/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Jan, that's really cool,  I want to steal this from your page...

for the video not playing ... I changed your macro and got it to work:

\define quizcard()
<$list filter="[[$(tiddler)$]getindex[$(question)$]]" variable="answer">
<label>
    <input type="checkbox"  />
</label>
</$list>
\end

I think it's because you would get {{{{Videotest}}}} the way you did it, and that doesn't work. But this doesn't work either: {{<$transclude tiddler="Videotest"/>}}. So it seems that double-transclusion should be avoided

best wishes and thanks for this creation,
Simon

BurningTreeC

May 1, 2018, 7:58:30 AM5/1/18
to TiddlyWiki
oh, I found a typo, too ... first line in the quizcard macro ... you'll spot it!

BurningTreeC

May 1, 2018, 8:00:34 AM5/1/18
to TiddlyWiki
what's cool with your creation: the video keeps playing when you flip the card, awesome

Jan

May 1, 2018, 9:53:51 AM5/1/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Simon,
thanks for fixing this - your solution is uploaded
Since the video now plays, it is not even necessary to fix the Typo.

Your Jan