Is there a way to close a modal together with another button action within the modal?

Jan

Jun 24, 2017, 8:57:34 PM6/24/17
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,
Using modals for the interaction in my dungeongame
http://roguelike.tiddlyspot.com/ I came to a point where it would be
practical tojoin the closing of the modal to the other actions achieved
with the button. Could there be a sort of action-widget to do so?

Cheers ans Thanks Jan.

Jed Carty

Jun 28, 2017, 2:54:42 AM6/28/17
to TiddlyWiki
Yes, in the context of the modal you just need to close the tiddler, so adding this action widget to any button in the modal will do it:

<$action-sendmessage $message='tm-close-tiddler'/>

Jan Johannpeter

Jun 28, 2017, 12:06:43 PM6/28/17
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Jed
Thanks a lot. I did try a lot and Could not imagine it was so easy...
Yours Jan