Anyone interested in a Bay Area (San Francisco) TiddlyWiki MeetUp -- late afternoon / evening March 26 or March 28?

Steven Schneider

Mar 21, 2017, 8:05:51 PM3/21/17
to TiddlyWiki
Hi folks, a bit of a long shot, but...I'll be in San Francisco next week and would be interested in meeting up with any TiddlyWiki users. I'll be arriving in Sunday afternoon around 3. I could also meet up with folks on Tuesday 3/28 after 3, before my 9pm departure.

I'm especially interested in meeting folks interested in developing open educational resources using TiddlyWiki, including open source "writeable" textbooks, or any other University uses. I've been directing the DesignWriteStudio for a while. The Studio provides support for those interested in learning how to use TiddlyWiki, and tries to forge collaborations with educators or others who find TW interesting (I realize I'm preaching to the choir in this group...).

So -- if anyone has some sort of co-working space (I might stay at the StartUpBaseCamp Hotel, which comes with work space) with decent wifi and feels like sitting around a table talking TiddlyWiki on either Sunday or Tuesday in the Bay Area -- let me know!

//steve.

Stephen Wilson

Mar 22, 2017, 4:53:28 AM3/22/17
to TiddlyWiki
Not in the bay area but using tiddlywiki in education if you wanted to correspond about that.

stephenteacher.tiddlyspot.com/

Stephen

Jan Johannpeter

Mar 23, 2017, 10:18:03 AM3/23/17
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Stephen and Steven,
I won't make it to the bay-area either but I Share your interest for the educational/scientific Use of TW.
Would be nice to stay in Contact about that topic. Have you had a Look at slidesnstories.Tiddlyspot.com?
Jan

Ste Wilson

Mar 23, 2017, 5:28:12 PM3/23/17
to TiddlyWiki
I have but not had much of chance to dabble with it yet.
Looks interesting and useful.