Projectify 0.6.0

Nicolas Petton

Dec 16, 2020, 3:20:30 PM12/16/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I've just released v0.6.0 of my Projectify[1] plugin!

Demo and installation instructions are available at

https://nicolas.petton.fr/tw/projectify.html

There are tons of changes, here's a summary of the most important ones:

* Todos can now moved between projects using drag & drop
* Todos can now be made into sub-projects by clicking the `Make this into a sub-project` button
* Empty projects or inboxes now show a welcome screen
* New checkbox button in the view toolbar of todo tiddlers
* New form to add new projects including an input for the project title
* The number of todos in a project is now represented with a small pie chart icon
* New card view of active projects in the dashboard
* Projects in the dashboard can now be reordered
* Projects without active todos are now omitted from the "Next" dashboard section
* New Schedule button in the page controls listings all todos scheduled today
* New list in the Schedule tab of the dashboard listing all item scheduled to be done after the next 30 days.

To submit bug reports or contribute, the project is hosted on GitHub at

https://github.com/nicolaspetton/projectify

Cheers,
Nico

[1] Projectify is a plugin for managing projects and todos.
signature.asc

Mohammad Rahmani

Dec 16, 2020, 3:43:10 PM12/16/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nico,

Very good progress. I also like the shield plugin for creating status badges!
Simple checkbox to change a todo to done! Very nice!

The visual elements are designed very well!
Great work!

Best wishes
Mohammad

TW Tones

Dec 16, 2020, 6:16:51 PM12/16/20
to TiddlyWiki
Nicolas,

Love your work.

One suggestion, now the projects are displayed as cards, perhaps display the description field from a project tiddler inside the card. This allows additional details and Qualifications to be provided to a project. Using <small>text</small> would be sufficient.

Tones

odin...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2020, 1:13:35 AM12/17/20
to TiddlyWiki
Nicolas,

I am a fan of your work!

Nicolas Petton

Dec 17, 2020, 3:17:06 AM12/17/20
to Mohammad Rahmani, tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Mohammad Rahmani <mohammad...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Nico,

Hi Mohammad,

> Very good progress. I also like the shield plugin for creating status
> badges!
> Simple checkbox to change a todo to done! Very nice!
>
> The visual elements are designed very well!

Thank you Mohammad, I'm glad you like it!

Nico
signature.asc

Nicolas Petton

Dec 17, 2020, 3:17:55 AM12/17/20
to TW Tones, TiddlyWiki
TW Tones <anthony...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Anthony,

> Love your work.

Thanks!

> One suggestion, now the projects are displayed as cards, perhaps display
> the description field from a project tiddler inside the card. This allows
> additional details and Qualifications to be provided to a project. Using
> <small>text</small> would be sufficient.

Great idea! I plan to make better use of project cards, a description
would be a very good first step.

Cheers,
Nico
signature.asc

maki aea

Dec 22, 2020, 11:24:47 AM12/22/20
to TiddlyWiki
hi nico, thanks for this!

i was doing some due filters just now and found something that might work for your overdue

in $:/plugins/nico/projectify/ui/buttons/Scheduled

[ [days:due[0]] [!days:due[-1]] +[!has[draft.of]!tag[done]tag[todo]limit[1] ]

i'm not sure if this is what we are looking for, but maybe it'll be something in the right direction

(sorry i probably should have sent a pull request!)

warmest wishes, maki

Nicolas Petton

Dec 22, 2020, 4:02:58 PM12/22/20
to maki aea, TiddlyWiki
maki aea <ma...@makiaea.org> writes:

> hi nico, thanks for this!

Hi Maki!

> i was doing some due filters just now and found something that might work
> for your overdue
>
> in $:/plugins/nico/projectify/ui/buttons/Scheduled
>
> [ [days:due[0]] [!days:due[-1]] +[!has[draft.of]!tag[done]tag[todo]limit[1]
> ]
>
> i'm not sure if this is what we are looking for, but maybe it'll be
> something in the right direction
>
> (sorry i probably should have sent a pull request!)

Thanks, though I'm not sure what you mean. Have you found a bug in
Projectify with the overdue list?

Cheers,
Nico
signature.asc

maki aea

Dec 25, 2020, 2:31:08 AM12/25/20
to TiddlyWiki
i'm not sure if this is how the core filter works as i am still learning it, i've tried various different syntax to get my filter to do both due today and due yesterday and before, but couldn't find the single term, so am currently using the two terms with the follow-on term. i've submitted a pull request (sorry i think i probably did it the wrong way, hope it helps)

the bug shows up when we have no tasks due today, but at the same time as having any tasks due before today e.g. none today, but one due yesterday

hope the others will amend my suggestion with a correct answer!

happy new year nico! maki

Nicolas Petton

Dec 26, 2020, 1:17:46 PM12/26/20
to maki aea, TiddlyWiki
maki aea <ma...@makiaea.org> writes:

> the bug shows up when we have no tasks due today, but at the same time as
> having any tasks due before today e.g. none today, but one due
> yesterday

It was a leftover from the old implementation which was only
displaying todos scheduled for today.

Thanks for the pull request by the way!

Cheers,
Nico