TEXtAREA is totally open to external editors. NEVER forge4t that.

۲۱۶ بازدید
رفتن به اولین پیام خوانده‌نشده

prog...@assays.tv

خوانده‌نشده،
۲۲ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۵، ۱۴:۵۳:۵۵۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۲
به TiddlyWiki
The recent innovations in TW5 on the editor are great..

BUT, never forget it is merely a "textarea" attempt.

Another editor may do much better. Especially on HTML.

Josiah

Mat

خوانده‌نشده،
۲۲ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۵، ۱۷:۱۳:۲۸۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۲
به TiddlyWiki
My tiddly friend, you should probably start a TW blog. You're making valid points but many of them are kind of "general insights" so people will forget them and (for sure) a week from now they're gone in the archives. I'd say it is extremely unlikely that anybody would search for an insight like the one you just posted, even if it - again - is valid. Personally my outlet for these types of thoughts (and much more) is TWaddle. It is convenient also; I can refer to articles there when the occasions arise.

<:-)

prog...@assays.tv

خوانده‌نشده،
۲۲ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۵، ۱۷:۴۴:۱۰۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۲
به TiddlyWiki
My tiddly friend, you should probably start the other TW blog. You're making valid points but many of them are kind of "general insights" ... etc.

WE are ephemeral.

I am interested in ME.

The TW5 editor IS good.

Ask  if you want to know about the other things.

J.

infurnoape

خوانده‌نشده،
۲۲ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۵، ۲۰:۲۵:۳۱۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۲
به tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I want to know about the other thing?!?

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

Alex Hough

خوانده‌نشده،
۲۳ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۵، ۴:۳۹:۳۲۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۳
به TiddlyWiki
I asked the question about external editors

I am using Chrome and Node.js
I wondered about editing .tid files in Sublime and the possiblity of an plugin for Sublime to make .tid files.

I am not aware of a Chrome plugin for this function

Alex

Jeremy Ruston

خوانده‌نشده،
۲۳ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۵، ۱۱:۵۸:۳۰۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۳
به tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex

There is a Sublime Text 3 plugin for TiddlyWiki:

The main thing it provides is syntax highlighting for .tid files.

Best wishes

Jeremy

Alex Hough

خوانده‌نشده،
۲۳ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۵، ۱۵:۱۸:۲۳۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۳
به TiddlyWiki
Hi Jeremy,

and what do you think of the idea of being able to create tiddlers from Sublime?

If it had a feature like the new code snippet button in the prerelease, one could create tiddlers in sublime.

It may be minimally practical, but I like the idea of TiddlyWiki spilling out into another technology.

Alex

prog...@assays.tv

خوانده‌نشده،
۲۴ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۵، ۹:۰۲:۰۶۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۴
به TiddlyWiki
Alex I totally agree.

To leverage off what is there, either through Textarea aware browser plugins, or as TW plugins that interface with external apps, makes much sense to me.

TW is one file and pushing it to be a TOO featured swiss-army-knife that other apps do better makes no sense to me. The point is that "textarea" in TW is A PORTAL through which you get stuff in that it can then do its magic on. Something like that.

Personally I use the Firefox plug "Its All Text" to fire-up the Windows program EditPadPro as that has syntax highlighting and ability to devise new coloring schemes. Many editors do,

Chrome is as bit more restrictive on getting access to the Textarea as their security requirements work a different way than Firefox.

Best wishes
Josiah
پاسخ به همه
پاسخ به نویسنده