Is iPod Touch suitable for tiddlywiki as a poor mans iphone?

TonyM

Apr 5, 2020, 8:27:02 AM4/5/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hey, Apple fans out there

When developing tiddlywikis it would be nice if there were a lower cost alternative to buying an iPhone. I could not justify it after the many of hundreds of dollars spent on my android phone. So I remembered a strategy I used perhaps a decade ago, I got into the app store via an ipod touch.

Any of the apple users out there know if as far as software "apps", and browsers, the iPod touch is a good equivalent to an iPhone? Are there good tools for using tiddlywiki on an iPad Touch?

Thanks in advance
Tony

Alfonso Arciniega

Apr 5, 2020, 7:49:33 PM4/5/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Tony,

iPod touch + Quine2 seems like a wining combination. An iPod touch can do almost everything an iPhone can except making phone calls (i.e. no celular communications) for less than US$200 (32GB storage). Only caveat is its 4 in screen, which is not too bad when viewing horizontally. Quine2 can load and save single TW files from almost anywhere, any cloud service.

Cheers,

Alfonso

TonyM

Apr 5, 2020, 8:25:54 PM4/5/20