Where is the NoteSelf repository anyway? @Danielo

Mat

Mar 17, 2017, 3:35:28 PM3/17/17
to TiddlyWiki
I'm posting this publicly because the answer might be of interest for others also.

@Danielo - https://noteself.github.io/  is clearly on github... but where is the code? The link at bottom of that page only leads to your github profile and scanning through your repositories doesn't help.

Specifically, I'd like to contribute some doc tweaks for that main page.

<:-)

Arlen Beiler

Mar 19, 2017, 3:16:00 PM3/19/17
to TiddlyWiki
GitHub.org/subdomain

Danielo Rodríguez

Mar 21, 2017, 1:48:26 PM3/21/17
to TiddlyWiki
Hello mat

El viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017, 20:35:28 (UTC+1), Mat escribió:
I'm posting this publicly because the answer might be of interest for others also.

Sure.

@Danielo - https://noteself.github.io/  is clearly on github... but where is the code? The link at bottom of that page only leads to your github profile and scanning through your repositories doesn't help.

That's because NoteSelf is a github organization, therefore is not under my personals repositories. The repository is here:

Specifically, I'd like to contribute some doc tweaks for that main page.

That would be lovely!
You can open issues directly here: https://github.com/NoteSelf/NoteSelf.github.io

For any technical problem related to the plugin that powers noteself (TiddlyPouch) the repo is here:

Thank you very much!