[TW5] [ger] TiddlyWiki in der c't

Stephan Hradek

Sep 15, 2018, 4:58:43 AM9/15/18
to TiddlyWiki

TiddlyWiki was showcased in the current edition (20/2018) of the german computer magazin c't.

Nice article with the small downside that the author didn't know about @pmario's TiddlyBackup.

@TiddlyTweeter

Sep 15, 2018, 5:28:17 AM9/15/18
to TiddlyWiki
Its unfortunate you have to pay to read the whole article.

Stephan Hradek

Sep 15, 2018, 5:34:52 AM9/15/18
to TiddlyWiki

Am Samstag, 15. September 2018 11:28:17 UTC+2 schrieb @TiddlyTweeter:
Its unfortunate you have to pay to read the whole article.

That's normal for a computer magazin. You should buy it to read it…

Or go to the nearest book store and read the article there ;)

@TiddlyTweeter

Sep 15, 2018, 5:56:46 AM9/15/18
to TiddlyWiki
lol. I don't mind paying. I just have reluctance to sign up for yet one more thing. Jedenfalls ist mein Deutsch nicht so gut :-).

TonyM

Sep 15, 2018, 7:30:03 AM9/15/18
to TiddlyWiki
Stephen,

Could you ask to share the artical with the community?

Tony

PMario

Sep 17, 2018, 5:34:55 AM9/17/18
to TiddlyWiki