.json import

Atul Grover

Jul 29, 2016, 2:26:26 PM7/29/16
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

TW is not recognizing .json as a data tiddler, and instead importing individual tiddlers is importing the complete file as one tiddler. What am I doing wrong? It use to work before the last time i tried (a few months back).

The type is showing as plain/text instead of application/json? Please help...Thanks

Regards
Atul

c pa

Jul 29, 2016, 4:26:46 PM7/29/16
to TiddlyWiki
Q: How many TW users does it take to support a question about json imports
A: Zero -      I just imported a JSON file on my machine here and it works just fine

Please do the following:
1. Create a small example file that refuses to import
2. Attach the text of that small file in your reply
3. Tell us the name of the file you used
4. Tell us the version of TW and the operating system

Atul Grover

Jul 30, 2016, 12:00:57 AM7/30/16
to TiddlyWiki
Strange...last night for some reason I was not able to do so. Tried it this morning and could do it without any problem!!! seems like some cache in the browser issue .. I sure didn't drink...

Thanks Anyway.
AG