Conditional link

Luis Gonzalez

Sep 16, 2019, 5:48:30 AM9/16/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I have a tiddler where I want to put a conditional link: depending of the property of a data tiddler the link will be [[Link 1]] or [[Link 2]].

For example: if you have more than 8 conctacts (contacts is a property of a data tiddler or a field of a tiddler), it opens the tiddler [[Group conditions]] but if you have less than 8 it opens the [[Individual conditions]] tiddler.

Is this possible?

TonyM

Sep 16, 2019, 7:50:46 AM9/16/19
to TiddlyWiki
Use one or more of the list or reveal widgets. The filter can select when to display.

If the thing will be displayed multiple times you can use the limit[1] operator. Now you can also use then[message] else[message] now.

Quick answer but I can give better examples or details.

Regards
Tony

bimlas

Sep 17, 2019, 12:51:53 AM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
I'm on Android, it's hard to type so here's a link: https://bimlas.gitlab.io/#Default%20output%20of%20filter

TonyM

Sep 17, 2019, 1:56:30 AM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Bimlas,

Have you shared a theme?

Tony

bimlas

Sep 17, 2019, 3:11:03 AM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Tony,

It works if you copy these tiddlers. Attention! Unconditionally overrides settings for other themes (so while $:/bimlas/theme/Bimlas/base exists, even if you switch between themes, some things will look the same). Sorry for the poor work, but I think the theme was the first modification in my life on TiddlyWiki. :D Once in a while I might release them as a module, but I can't promise anything.

https://bimlas.gitlab.io/#:%24%3A%2Fbimlas%2Ftheme%2FBimlas%2Fbase%20%24%3A%2Fbimlas%2Fpalette%2FBimlas

bimlas

Sep 17, 2019, 3:12:06 AM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki

TonyM

Sep 17, 2019, 4:37:04 AM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks,

I like a number of aspects of it.

For some reason the edit view buttons are not traffic lights - three colours. Do you recall where that was set?

Thanks heaps
Tony

bimlas

Sep 17, 2019, 5:34:41 AM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
In the palette - did you copied and applied that as well? (toolbar-delete-button, toolbar-cancel-button, toolbar-done-button)

TonyM

Sep 17, 2019, 9:54:54 PM9/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
That was it - thanks