Reveal-Ext: Extending reveal widget to have >, <, >=, <= operators

Riz

Mar 11, 2018, 10:40:07 PM3/11/18
to TiddlyWiki

Plugin and Demo

Sincerely,
Riz

TonyM

Mar 12, 2018, 4:51:45 AM3/12/18
to TiddlyWiki
Riz,

Link Goes to
Missing tiddler "Reveal-Extended:+Adding+<,>,<=,>=+types+to+reveal+widget" - click  to create

Regards
Tony
Message has been deleted

Riz

Mar 12, 2018, 7:46:25 AM3/12/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
https://ibnishak.github.io/Tesseract/pluginsandmacros/index.html#Reveal-Extended%3A%20Adding%20<%2C>%2C<%3D%2C>%3D%20types%20to%20reveal%20widget

This is the entire link. GG is a pain to work from mobile

@TiddlyTweeter

Mar 12, 2018, 8:38:31 AM3/12/18
to TiddlyWiki
Right. Its still not working. GG can't always handle long addresses reliably.

Here is one that does: http://tinyurl.com/y8taw5s7

J.

Rizwan Ishak

Mar 12, 2018, 8:41:18 AM3/12/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
ugh, as if there was not enough reason to despise it.

thanks Josiah

Riz

Mark S.

Mar 12, 2018, 9:47:41 AM3/12/18
to TiddlyWiki
I think it's all those angle brackets. Just fish it out of the "recent" tiddlers tab.

It would be great if this were to become core -- not just for "reveal", but for filters. It looks like Riz has selected some good terminology (currently a sticking point).

-- Mark

Rizwan Ishak

Mar 12, 2018, 9:54:55 AM3/12/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
It is there in contents  tab too.

I actually made a PR.  It took some discussion and time to ensure backward compatibility and inclusion of alpha numerical comparison.  I guess it is ready now.  Main purpose of this post is to find edge cases.

sincerely
Riz