Orange "Drop Here" banner when dragging and dropping a plugin

Damon Pritchett

Dec 10, 2019, 4:46:09 PM12/10/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hello all,

Somewhere along the line, I've noticed that the orange banner that appears when dragging and dropping plugins into my TW has disappeared when I drag and drop. I can identity when this occurred, but it's not obvious to me that any of the changes that I made would have caused this. I didn't make any stylesheet changes only textual changes in the bodies of several tiddlers. The drag and drop still works, I just don't get the banner at the top. Any thoughts or ideas on why this may have happened?

Thanks,

Damon

HC Haase

Dec 11, 2019, 2:27:17 AM12/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
I have the same issue.
I have two wikis that are almost identical system/ plugin wise.one single file html one BOB. The single file html do not have the notification strip, the bob does.
I have been using the shiraz dynamic table a lot in the html wiki, so I tried to do some table work in the other wiki to see if that break some thing, but it did not. alas I cant really see what I did different in the html wiki otherwise.

PMario

Dec 11, 2019, 3:25:52 AM12/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi

If the story river is empty, the "drop area" is close to the top of the wiki.

Did you try to drag your stuff upwards?

-m

HC Haase

Dec 11, 2019, 4:25:15 AM12/11/19