Wrongly word-wrap in table cell

Mohammad

Oct 11, 2019, 3:37:47 AM10/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
It seems Tiddlywiki table wrongly wrap words!
While in a table there is no need to wrap, TW renders table with wrapping word for example it shows optional as

option
al

Is this a bug or it has been set intentionally?

Example

open Images tab and then look at the two other tabs Image Polaroid which render table correctly with no word-wrap and Image Slidein which renders wrongly and wrap the words.

Cheers

Jeremy Ruston

Oct 11, 2019, 10:35:33 AM10/11/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohammad

I think it’s a bug. The CSS for vertical tabs sets `word-break: break-word` on .tc-tab-content.tc-vertical which is then inherited by the tab content. It was introduced here:

I think it was a mistake so I’ve removed it for v5.1.22.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

Mohammad

Oct 11, 2019, 10:51:44 AM10/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Jeremy!

Many thanks for clarification! I will use the latest update (TW 5.1.22).

By the way I use the below css in the meantime.

table th,
table thead,
table td {
word-wrap:normal;