A Tiddlers' foot

Luis Gonzalez

Mar 5, 2020, 7:57:49 AM3/5/20
to TiddlyWiki
This is my first plugi. Is a little foot for all tiddlers.
foot plugin.html

Thomas Elmiger

Mar 8, 2020, 6:35:08 AM3/8/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Luis,

Thanks for sharing – I did not try it yet. Could you give us some more info please? What is a foot? Who could use this and with what effect? Is there a demo somewhare or could you provide a screenshot?

Have a great day!
Thomas

Luis Gonzalez

Mar 9, 2020, 4:59:57 AM3/9/20
to TiddlyWiki
Its an unimportant plugin. It shows a little foot in each tiddler with the tiddlers tagged with the current tiddler and with the tasg of the current tiddler to navigate down and up:

Ste Wilson

Mar 9, 2020, 9:07:37 AM3/9/20
to TiddlyWiki
That's a nice little plugin! It sort of does what David's backlinks thing does!