Import function damaged (after importing Stroll)

JWHoneycutt

Oct 4, 2020, 12:11:16 PM10/4/20
to TiddlyWiki

Does this import problem sound familiar to you?

Every time I try to import anything, the same long import list appears. This happened after I tried to import Stroll. This may not have anything to do with Stroll, but I had just grabbed everything in Stroll and dragged it over from (https://giffmex.org/stroll/empty.html), and this same import list keeps returning.

Is there a tiddler I can delete that re-establishes a blank default list of tiddlers to import (default to shadow tiddler)?

Saq Imtiaz

Oct 4, 2020, 1:16:24 PM10/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Delete $:/Import, save and reload.

Sounds like this issue:

JWHoneycutt

Oct 4, 2020, 11:17:07 PM10/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you Saq,

There was a tiddler $:/Import!!something - deleting it fixed my problem.

JWHoneycutt