TopStoryView plugon with no icon!

Mohammad

Apr 24, 2018, 9:51:14 AM4/24/18
to TiddlyWiki
The TopStoryView is wonderful plugin can be downloaded from https://github.com/felixhayashi/TW5-TopStoryView
Unfortunately it has no icon and adding it to tools in TW sidebar causes nothing to show to be selected when you want to
change the story view! How can I add an icon to this pluggin keeping it untouched.

Best
Mohammad

Mat

Apr 24, 2018, 12:45:06 PM4/24/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mohammad

in the just-about-to-be-released-update there is an improvement that renders that plugin unnecessary:
  • Simplified the page scrolling behaviour: navigating to a tiddler now scrolls the top of the tiddler to the top of the viewport
<:-)

Mohammad

Apr 25, 2018, 2:26:17 PM4/25/18
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you Mat!

Mohammad

Apr 26, 2018, 12:46:18 AM4/26/18
to TiddlyWiki
Mat, I downloaded the TW5.1.16, is there any setting to use this capability?
I have still the issue! When click on the opened tiddlers in "Open" menu some of them do not some of them do not scroll to the top of view point.

/Mohammad

Mat

Apr 26, 2018, 3:38:28 AM4/26/18
to TiddlyWiki
It is automatic AFAICT. But a difference between the plugin and 5.1.16 is that the plugin also inserts empty space below the bottom-most tiddler so that also bottom-most tiddlers align with the viewport top edge. While I'd wish for this behaviour also in 5.1.16 so that really *every* tiddler clicked on aligns with top, this is unfortunately not the case. Is it this issue you're having? If you really think this is important then I guess you'll still have to use the plugin.

<:-)

Mohammad

Apr 26, 2018, 4:05:51 AM4/26/18
to TiddlyWiki
Yes, I expected to have every tiddler clicked on, jump to the top of viewpoint.
as you said, the small length tiddlers specially at the bottom of story river does not behave as I expected.

Thank you Mat.