Renaming and deleting fields

Sandip Deshmukh

Aug 26, 2021, 6:34:14 AM8/26/21
to TiddlyWiki
It is easy to rename and delete tags.

But how do I do the same with fields?

Suppose, fld1 and fld2 are the fields I have created.

How can I rename fld1 to field1 and remove (so it does not show up in the list of fields available when I create a tiddler) fld2?

Mohammad Rahmani

Aug 26, 2021, 6:45:35 AM8/26/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
If you do this frequently for the number of tiddlers you may use Tiddler Commander!

Best wishes
Mohammad

TW Tones

Aug 26, 2021, 8:04:56 AM8/26/21
to TiddlyWiki
Sandip

Regards
Tones

TW Tones

Aug 26, 2021, 8:06:24 AM8/26/21
to TiddlyWiki
Sorry,

I meant to say as long as a field exists somewhere it will be available in the new field dropdown. If you need to delete in bulk let us know or use Mohammads tools.

Tones

Sandip Deshmukh

Aug 26, 2021, 9:37:31 AM8/26/21
to TiddlyWiki