Switching focus between sidebar and storyboard with keyboard. Possible?

Matthew Phelps

Dec 17, 2019, 11:43:55 AM12/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Are we aware of any method for switching focus (and thus allowing scrolling behavior) between the sidebar and story view? It would seem that the sidebar is not a separate frame itself, and no amount of 'tabbing' can get me to switch between frames to allow scrolling. I ask in particular because I have found vimium (navigating chrome w/ keyboard) very useful for quickly opening/editing/navigating through my TW. Appreciate any input, thanks.

TonyM

Dec 18, 2019, 11:48:53 PM12/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
Mathew

I do not have a direct answer but tw5 allows you to define keyboard shortcuts. I am not sure but perhaps you can design some for the actions you want.

Tony