slideshow (presentation) TW

Joe Armstrong

Jan 10, 2019, 3:07:06 PM1/10/19
to TiddlyWiki
Has anybody pointers to a slideshow plugin?

I found this

https://tiddlywiki.com/talkytalky/

Might be fun to give my next talk with the TW -

Can we make a "keynote" or "powerpoint" lite ?

/Joe

@TiddlyTweeter

Jan 10, 2019, 3:35:36 PM1/10/19
to TiddlyWiki
Joe

Several are listed in David Gifford's TiddlyToolmap resource list for TW: https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM#z=daq3QPYxpdVcebRQi2N6gc8A

Best
Josiah

Alex Hough

Jan 13, 2019, 1:04:15 PM1/13/19
to TiddlyWiki
are there any which loop a set of Tiddlers?

Alex

Joe Armstrong

Jan 13, 2019, 2:40:26 PM1/13/19
to TiddlyWiki
One thing I'd like to know is now to trap keybindings - for slideshows
I want to advance slides by pressing right-arrow etc. not clicking on anything

How can I do this?

/Joe

Jed Carty

Jan 13, 2019, 3:27:30 PM1/13/19
to TiddlyWiki
I think that Mohammad had a demo of using keyboard input for advancing a presentation, but I don't have the link handy.

Mohammad

Jan 14, 2019, 12:18:37 PM1/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
Thank Jed!

@Joe
As Jed said TiddlyShow has keybindings using the BTC KeeBoord plugin.

I have updated Tiddlyshow app to TW 5.1.19 which has the KeeBoord included in the core, so there is no need for extra plugin
A more advanced release is planned by March 2019.

The current release will be announced in its original post!

Note:
 Read the help and then watch the two slideshow samples.

--Mohammad