Looking for markdown support for TW5

Chuck R.

Nov 24, 2019, 8:22:35 AM11/24/19
to TiddlyWiki
I searched the internet and this forum for info on where to get a markdown plugin so I can write tiddlers in markdown (I have dozens of Markdown text files I want to put into a Tiddlywiki) and I'm having trouble finding ones that support TW5.x. Any ideas?

but I did not see instructions for installing it into a local TW on my flash drive (which is not the C: drive) in Windows 10.

After I install the Markdown plugin for TW5.2 I want to connect it to tiddlyspot.com so I can edit it online from any PC.

Thanks!

Pascal Piallat

Nov 24, 2019, 10:23:07 AM11/24/19
to TiddlyWiki

Hi,

I searched the internet and this forum for info on where to get a markdown plugin so I can write tiddlers in markdown (I have dozens of Markdown text files I want to put into a Tiddlywiki) and I'm having trouble finding ones that support TW5.x. Any ideas?

but I did not see instructions for installing it into a local TW on my flash drive (which is not the C: drive) in Windows 10.

Chuck R.

Nov 25, 2019, 6:52:36 AM11/25/19
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks all. I was able to get a TW5.1.19 tiddlywiki working on Tiddlyspot, and found the markdown plugin. The installer library on this version of TW is very helpful, especially the search function to search for plugins.