exporting selected tiddlers limited to one

36 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jean-Pierre Rivière

ungelesen,
08.12.2020, 10:01:3608.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
I have troubles with exporting.

when I use the "export all" tool, it only exports the first tiddlers in the alphabetical order ("A" in my case) !???

when I want to export a group of selected tiddlers, I'm using the advanced search/filter way as described in the doc. Since there is no links between the tiddlers I want to export, I have created an on-purpose tiddler, named "transférer", which has a field name "maj" which is a list of all the tiddlers I want. And then my filter for the export is

[enlist{transférer!!maj}]

and all my tiddlers are recognized (see screen capture):
and I then click on the export button [-> and the export is done. But then only the first tiddler of that list (here, "choix des tests") has actually been exported!???

my transférer!!maj field has this content:

[[choix des tests]] tests-data [[tiddlers systèmes du projet]] database page camp site user [[custom styles]] sélection

This consistent "only-the-first-tiddler" problem is the real problem, I think.

Jean-Pierre Rivière

ungelesen,
08.12.2020, 10:03:0708.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
and now the promised picture!
adanced-search.jpeg

PMario

ungelesen,
08.12.2020, 10:08:4508.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
Did you export it as CSV or JSON?
If you used .tid, only the first one will be saved.
-m

Mark S.

ungelesen,
08.12.2020, 10:21:0008.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
With 5.1.23, it's possible to have a routine that will export all the tiddlers in a zip file.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten