TW in Public -- "Tomb Of Horrors" (#gaming #campaingn)

341 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

@TiddlyTweeter

ungelesen,
01.05.2018, 06:27:0101.05.18
an tiddl...@googlegroups.com
A TW from a DesignWriteStudio student ...

Tomb Of Horrors ... http://tombofhorrors.tiddlyspot.com/

If you want to comment go here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/designwrite/VAI9zoJOCg4

David Gifford

ungelesen,
03.05.2018, 14:14:3803.05.18
an TiddlyWiki
Link doesn't work for me.

But I had to laugh, the title of the thread made me think you were saying that TiddlyWiki is a tomb of horrors when it's in public.

@TiddlyTweeter

ungelesen,
03.05.2018, 14:37:3703.05.18
an TiddlyWiki
Lol! I see your point :-)

I checked it and its not always loading. Its not, I think, the specific wiki. Tiddlyspot often has huge lag. It failed on first attempt just now. On second try it worked. It is there. Its a good wiki.

J.

Morgaine O'Herne

ungelesen,
04.05.2018, 02:51:3704.05.18
an TiddlyWiki
Wow! That is so much easier to read than a PDF!  Great work.

Andy Pastuszak

ungelesen,
08.05.2018, 15:46:5908.05.18
an TiddlyWiki
Wow, that's very nice!  Grabbed a copy before the WoTC lawyers make it go away.

Andy

Diego Mesa

ungelesen,
08.05.2018, 16:00:0708.05.18
an TiddlyWiki
This is wonderful - how do I begin "playing"?

Mark Thomas

ungelesen,
14.05.2018, 13:00:3614.05.18
an TiddlyWiki
Diego - Tomb of Horrors is a classic module for the role-playing game Dungeons and Dragons. This is not really a standalone game to play. Rather, it's a guide a game master would use to run a game for several players (and a good example of TiddlyWiki for gaming).

Joshua Fontany

ungelesen,
28.05.2018, 18:56:2228.05.18
an TiddlyWiki
Wow, very cool!
I'm glad to see others in the RPG community using TiddlyWiki!

This makes me want to go back to my "Character Sheet/ Campaign" plugin and keep working at a release candidate...

Thanks for passing this along!

Best,
Joshua F

@TiddlyTweeter

ungelesen,
28.05.2018, 19:10:2728.05.18
an tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Joshua

I think there is quite a large user-base for gaming in TW. I'm interested in trying to foster more of a resource base, especially through examples of good RPG campaign plans, which TW is brilliant for. It's coming, slowly.

Best wishes
Josiah

Jan

ungelesen,
30.05.2018, 03:56:4330.05.18
an tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
RPG-fans might be interested in this dungeon-mechanism I did a year ago...
A proof of concept of concept which comes with a dungeon-editor...
http://roguelike.tiddlyspot.com/

Greetings Jan

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 3:27:01 AM UTC-7, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
A TW from a DesignWriteStudio student ...

Tomb Of Horrors ... http://tombofhorrors.tiddlyspot.com/

If you want to comment go here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/designwrite/VAI9zoJOCg4

barro...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
03.06.2018, 22:11:0603.06.18
an TiddlyWiki
Jan,

Definitely interested in your work and other rpg based uses of TW.  Any restrictions on use of your work?  Time allowing, I will be seeing how far I can take TW for RPG as well as video game (which also uses RPG framework) development.  TW's json capacity meshes well with Unreal Engine's json import ability.

Tomb of Horror is the breakthrough for TW in the RPG community-- once someone starts using something new then others will take notice.

Jan

ungelesen,
04.06.2018, 05:07:5304.06.18
an tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barrow,
There are no restictions, I am happy if you use the editor in roguelike.tiddlyspot.com.
I hope it is explaining itself well enough, otherwise I could help.
 (I did not do Tomb of Horror this was a study project for Steve).

Yours Jan

barro...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
06.06.2018, 23:09:3606.06.18
an TiddlyWiki
Excellent, many thanks.  I'll be sure to ask if I have questions.  It may be a bit before I get to it-- as I'm learning TW I'm also building a "world" wiki from 30 years worth of material, so I've been busy.  Also thanks for the distinction abot Tomb opf Horro being someone else's creation-- will save me from the mistake of assumptions : )
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten