[TW5] Is there a TW5 version of TiddlyPacking available

257 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

J Mc

ongelezen,
17 mrt 2016, 06:12:1217-03-2016
aan TiddlyWiki
Hello everyone,
some time ago I used the classic TW TiddlyPacking. (See link below)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10400854/TiddlyPacking.html

Can anyone tell me if there is a TW5 equivalent or can it be created from scratch.

The TW uses horizontal tabs for different categories.

My problem is that I do not have the coding skills to put my wishlist of features together. It could probably be done using separate TW's by I would like everything in one place.

What I would like the TW to do:

I would like to create a new page/category of tabs (allowing a number of different Tab Lists to be created e.g. Packing, Parts List, Camping List, Holiday List) silently from a button or link

I would like to create Tabs on each page/category silently from a button or link

I would like to create Tiddlers that contain the tag for the tab list, from a dropdown selection box/menu

Any help or suggestions on this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks, J mc

J Mc

ongelezen,
30 mrt 2016, 11:40:5130-03-2016
aan TiddlyWiki
As there has not been a reply to this post, I presume the answer to my question is no.

Thanks to everyone who took time to read this post.

I have found a checklist plugin that will help create checklists without having to create tiddlers.

http://grosinger.net/tw5-checklist/

I can use a button to create a new checklist and then add the checklist to a tabbed tiddler, providing a similar function to my original request.

Thanks again,

J mc

Birthe C

ongelezen,
8 aug 2016, 17:01:5408-08-2016
aan TiddlyWiki
Hi J Mc

Did you find a solution?

I did try but without the different packing lists you wanted. http://tw5-suitcase.tiddlyspot.com/

Birthe

J Mc

ongelezen,
9 aug 2016, 03:33:1809-08-2016
aan TiddlyWiki
Hi Birthe C,
Sorry, but I  didn't find a solution.
Thank you for providing an updated TW5 version though, It looks good and will be very useful.

J Mc

Xavier Cazin

ongelezen,
9 aug 2016, 03:47:4609-08-2016
aan tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Birthe, this is very nifty. Adopted for preparing my next vacation!

-- Xavier Cazin

reakt...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
15 aug 2016, 12:27:1715-08-2016
aan TiddlyWiki
This is outstanding! I had a question though, is there a way to change from an overall "done" tab to having 2 sliders in each of the tabs for pending and finished?

I'm trying to come up with a solution that seems like a hybrid of this and Jed's category list

Pit.W.

ongelezen,
15 aug 2016, 14:30:0015-08-2016
aan tiddl...@googlegroups.com

very sleek, elegant, slim, pretty

a nice one for the smartphone

worth turning into a plugin

Pit

bows with respect

Birthe C

ongelezen,
15 aug 2016, 16:02:3415-08-2016
aan TiddlyWiki
Hi and thank you, all of you, for your kind words.

Den mandag den 15. august 2016 kl. 18.27.17 UTC+2 skrev reakt...@gmail.com:
This is outstanding! I had a question though, is there a way to change from an overall "done" tab to having 2 sliders in each of the tabs for pending and finished?

I'm trying to come up with a solution that seems like a hybrid of this and Jed's category list

I am not sure I would be able to do that. I am a big fan of Jed's category list, and just translating it into danish and still have it working was something of a task for me. It can be used for all kind of purpose though, so I do see your point.

I will look into it in time.

Birthe

Birthe

Jed Carty

ongelezen,
16 aug 2016, 03:29:5216-08-2016
aan TiddlyWiki
When I packed to move I used my category lists and my library tracker plugins and it worked well for me. I am hoping to make them work together better at some point but I haven't been very active lately so it may be a while before I get to any of it.

Birthe,

Are you hosting the translations you are working on anywhere? If they are available I would like to link to them. If you need somewhere to host them where I have the english versions.

Birthe C

ongelezen,
16 aug 2016, 14:51:1816-08-2016
aan TiddlyWiki
Hi Jed

In  your category lists I never had any luck translating the new task button. I have some rather stupid test topics but the link is http://kategori.tiddlyspot.com . I will collect links to the others and clean up a bit then I'll post.

If other danes are reading here, Måns and I have been discussing Tiddlywiki in danish here for a long time sharing lots of links and translations. You are welcome to join.

Birthe
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen