A list which displays tiddler link alongside a 'done' or 'started' tag if present

passingby

May 12, 2019, 9:59:41 AM5/12/19
to TiddlyWiki
I wish to display a list of tiddlers with their names (links) followed with either 'started' or 'done' tag if one of these is present. Would this be done using a reveal widget?

passingby

May 12, 2019, 2:31:13 PM5/12/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
This is my current working solution. I have used Condition.json from tiddlwiki toolmap.

<$list filter="[tag[question]]">

<$link><
<currentTiddler>></$link>
<$if value={{{[
<currentTiddler>tag[done]]}}}>
done
</$if>
<$if value={{{[
<currentTiddler>tag[started]]}}}>
started
</$if>
</$list>

Is there any alternative way or a native way without the use of the plugin I used?

Thanks

Eric Shulman

May 12, 2019, 4:31:23 PM5/12/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 11:31:13 AM UTC-7, passingby wrote:
This is my current working solution. I have used Condition.json from tiddlwiki toolmap.

<$list filter="[tag[question]]">

<$link><
<currentTiddler>></$link>
<$if value={{{[
<currentTiddler>tag[done]]}}}>
done
</$if>
<$if value={{{[
<currentTiddler>tag[started]]}}}>
started
</$if>
</$list>

Is there any alternative way or a native way without the use of the plugin I used?

yes... like this:
<$list filter="[tag[question]]">
   <$link><$text text=<
<currentTiddler>>/></$link>
   <$list filter=[
<currentTiddler>tag[done]]">    done    </$list>
   <$list filter=[
<currentTiddler>tag[started]]"> started </$list>
</$list>

enjoy,
-e

passingby

May 12, 2019, 10:14:10 PM5/12/19
to TiddlyWiki
I knew I was missing something obvious.Thank you Eric!