My "add a new field" is broken.

Sapphireslinger

May 14, 2020, 7:07:57 AM5/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
I recently updated my TiddlyWiki to 5.1.22, installed and I think uninstalled some Stroll plugins, and installed Flibbles' Relink plugin. Now I can no longer add a field to tiddlers:

Both of the "add a new field" boxes are each automatically populated with whatever I type in the text of the tiddler.

If I erase the text field, and try to add a field first, whatever I type in one of the "Add a New Field" boxes automatically appears in the other "Add a New Field" box, and the text of the tiddler simultaneously.

Clicking the "Add a New Field" Add button does nothing.

The only workaround I have found is to clone a tiddler that already has the field I want, for instance "caption" and then I can change the caption to another caption. However, I can not change "caption" to "title", and I still cannot add any other new fields, because they are still populated automatically with the text of the tiddler.

Disabling the Relink plugin, saving, closing, and re-opening the TiddlyWiki fixes nothing.

Sapphireslinger

May 14, 2020, 7:22:51 AM5/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
Where can I find the system tiddlers for "add a new field" to fix them?

Birthe C

May 14, 2020, 7:25:36 AM5/14/20
to TiddlyWiki

$:/core/ui/EditTemplate/fields