then[10]else[the original count]

Mat

Sep 2, 2020, 6:06:19 AM9/2/20
to TiddlyWiki
Here I count how many tiddlers that tag to a tiddler. If the count is bigger than 10 it should return "10". But if the count is not bigger than 10 is should return the counted value:

[all[tiddlers]!is[system]tagging[]count[]compare:integer:gt[10]then[10]else ???]

...but the count seems lost after passing the "then" operation. How can I make this last bit work? Or, if there's another good single filter solution.

Thank you!

<:-)

TW Tones

Sep 2, 2020, 6:43:27 AM9/2/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mat

Could you insert a limit[10] before the count and end there?

tones

Mat

Sep 2, 2020, 6:54:17 AM9/2/20
to TiddlyWiki
Could you insert a limit[10] before the count and end there?

Hah! I was just about to reply "No"...but... yeah! that would even make all the then-else stuff unnecessary!

Thank you tones!

<:-)