Using tiddlywiki colours within an SVG

Stuart Amor

Jun 23, 2016, 8:34:45 AM6/23/16
to TiddlyWiki
Is there a way to get an SVG, such as Motovun Jack.svg to use the default foreground colour rather than black?  I have tried replacing every reference to black with <<colour foreground>>, but this doesn't work.

I work with a pdf that needs to accommodate palette changes and when the colours are inversed the image currently disappears.

BJ

Jun 23, 2016, 2:49:20 PM6/23/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Stuart,
there is more than one way of using svg in tiddlywiki.
Motovun Jack.svg is an image tiddler - type image/svg+xml.
you could make a copy of this tiddler and remove the type, the <xml> and <metadata> tags, then you should be able to use macros for the colour

all the best
BJ