Is there a dark theme?

Matt Groth

Mar 16, 2017, 5:47:56 AM3/16/17
to TiddlyWiki
I was wondering if anyone has made a TW5 dark theme. Perhaps I will attempt to make one someday if there isn't one already.

Jeremy Ruston

Mar 16, 2017, 5:50:50 AM3/16/17
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt

I was wondering if anyone has made a TW5 dark theme. Perhaps I will attempt to make one someday if there isn't one already.

In TiddlyWiki, themes determine the layout of the display but the colour scheme is determined by the palette. They are set independently so that users can mix and match the layout they want with the colour scheme they want.

In the control panel “Appearance” tab you’ll find a list of available palettes. “Contrast (Dark)” is a built-in dark theme, but you can adjust things with the built-in palette editor.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

Matt Groth

Mar 16, 2017, 6:15:38 AM3/16/17