Remove (not disable) a plugin

JWHoneycutt

Jun 18, 2018, 9:40:15 AM6/18/18
to TiddlyWiki
I regret adding $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/tw5.com-docs to a wiki I would like to remain as small as possible.  It swole to 12 MB.

I can disable the plugin, or overwrite each tiddler in the plugin with a meaningless short entry (since deleting it gets automatically refreshed anew).

Is there an easy way to remove (not merely disable) all the tiddlers and the plugin?

JWHoneycutt

Jed Carty

Jun 18, 2018, 10:18:58 AM6/18/18
to TiddlyWiki
You delete the plugin tiddler itself. Open the tiddler $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/tw5.com-docs and delete it like a normal tiddler than save and restart your wiki and it should be gone. Any edited tiddlers you created will still exist but they should be able to de deleted normally then.

JWHoneycutt

Jun 19, 2018, 4:44:23 PM6/19/18
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you Jed