iOS Chrome Javascript Error

Appeal System

Nov 7, 2018, 2:03:31 PM11/7/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hey all,

I am running into an issue where when I attempt to edit the text for a tiddler using iOS chrome I get an internal Javascript Error: Script Error.

Everything works fine on Safari iOS, and works fine in Chrome Browser in Windows.

Running TW5 in a NodeJS from a Windows 10 machine.

Things I've tried:

- Delete iOS Chrome and Reinstall
- Download a clean install of TW5 node JS, empty and get the same error.

Does anyone else get this error or is it just me?

Is this a setting in iOS Chrome that is blocking Javascript?

Currently using iOS 12.1 (not that I think that matters).

Are there any other steps I can take....?

Can I npm global delete tiddlywiki without my wiki folders getting deleted?

Thanks for your help.

Mark S.

Nov 7, 2018, 4:04:27 PM11/7/18
to TiddlyWiki
Are you getting the Red-Screen-of-Embarassment error, or some other kind of error?

I'm not on a machine with Chrome at the minute, but I believe you can open a Javascript Console from the tool bar. This should allow you to see errors that are being generated and possibly report them here.

Also, back at your Windows machine, there should be some kind of activity reported whenever you attempt to save. That information could be useful in diagnosing your situation.

Good luck
-- Mark