Context plugin makes static export crash

Anjar

May 7, 2020, 6:19:33 PM5/7/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

I am trying to do an export to static pages using the context plugin, the JSZip plugin and the export button of Anne-Laure Le Cunff. I have made a tiddler $:/blinks with
<$set name="bterm" value=<<currentTiddler>> >
<$list filter="[<currentTiddler>backlinks[]sort[title]limit[250]]">
{{!!title||$:/core/ui/ListItemTemplate}}
<$context term=<<bterm>> />
</$list>
</$set>

and added this

`<$tiddler tiddler=<<currentTiddler>> >
<$view tiddler="$:/blinks" format="htmlwikified"/>
</$tiddler>`

below <body class="tc-body"> in $:/core/templates/static.tiddler.html. The export now crashes with Internal JavaScript Error, yielding "Uncaught TypeError: span.cloneNode is not a function". I don't know javascript well enough to figure out if this is a simple bug or a more major problem? What do you think? It seems to be related to the view widget

Best,
Anders