Help with testing the TiddlyWiki Link

Adrian Kee

Mar 28, 2019, 4:37:59 AM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi friends,
i need help in testing whether this TiddlyWiki link is workable in different computers worldwide.   I noticed a Internal JavaScript error in some.
https://repository.nie.edu.sg/bitstream/10497/20862/3/Mindfulness_TM_2017.html
let me know if you have trouble accessing.
thanks in advance.
adrian

Birthe C

Mar 28, 2019, 6:19:48 AM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Adrian Kee,

I get to your site, but the text in browser window (Chromium on linux), tells med the title and then https://doi.org/10.1007/s12671-019-01136-4 Can't render tweet.

Birthe

PMario

Mar 28, 2019, 12:43:10 PM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Adrian,

I'm using Win10, FF66.0.2 and your link works, but it loads a little bit slow.
So you may consider a "splash screen".

have fun!
mario

Watt

Mar 28, 2019, 6:00:40 PM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Adrian
Working here on a phone and laptop,  no error messages but slow to open - 23 seconds. Like pmario says, you need a relaxing splash screen. Site is looking good though, it's worth the wait.

Adrian Kee

Mar 28, 2019, 8:12:36 PM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks for the suggestion of the 'splash'. I tried to follow the instruction in the link but didn't manage to get it to work.
Can i get some help from you in elaborating the steps to get it done, please.

Adrian Kee

Mar 28, 2019, 8:25:09 PM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
thanks for the feedback!

Birthe C

Mar 28, 2019, 9:05:37 PM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
Support fot splashscreen came with release 5.1.18. Your wiki is 5.1.15.

Birthe

Watt

Mar 29, 2019, 4:47:52 AM3/29/19
to TiddlyWiki
You could try upgrading. It is easy to do, but back-up your wiki first.

https://tiddlywiki.com/#Upgrading

Good luck