[TW5] TiddlyWiki On Office 365/SharePoint Collaboration

TonyM

Apr 14, 2018, 9:37:02 PM4/14/18
to TiddlyWiki
Folks,

As an IT Professional I have migrated, configured and Built SharePoint and Office 365 platforms for Businesses. Most of you will know how committed I am to TiddlyWiki,

Office 365 is an excellent cloud based hosting environment and I believe if TiddlyWiki was integrated it would be a great opportunity to implement TiddlyWiki in a business environment, and may provide a profitable return.

  • I would like to integrate TiddlyWiki if possible and have recently uncovered some key pieces of understanding.
  • One of these is renaming tiddlywiki.html files to tiddlywiki.aspx to open them within Office 365 Online.
  • Office 365 can serve files via webdav, out of libraries and other methods but I would be keen to get it to save back to the SharePoint library.
  • I am looking for collaborators who have TiddlyWiki Saver knowledge., Microsoft aspx or  perhaps with SharePoint Coding experience.
Please Let me know here or at anthony.muscio at the domain psat.com.au if you are interested. Or share any knowledge you have relating to this.

Regards
Tony