TW5 danish translation

Birthe C

Oct 27, 2014, 9:32:17 AM10/27/14
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi danes!

Having seen the new tool
http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/editions/translators/index.html I had to try it out.

Here is the link to my danish translation:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kt8fxwn2zpqnup9/MyTranslation.html?dl=0

Other danish speaking people present?
Please have a look! You might want to change some of the translations.

Birthe

Måns

Oct 28, 2014, 3:39:41 AM10/28/14
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Birthe

Here's a happy Dane :-)

Good job. Thank you very much Birthe.

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

Jeremy Ruston

Oct 29, 2014, 4:41:39 AM10/29/14
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Birthe

That's great, thank you. I've merged your translation into a prerelease of 5.1.5:

If you need to adjust the translation further, you should start again with a fresh copy of the translators edition:

Open the translators edition, set the language to Danish, and then make the edits you need. Then save the translators edition and submit it again and I'll extract the newly translated strings.

How would you like to be credited? At the moment the author of the translation is "Birthe C".

Best wishes

Jeremy.

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy...@gmail.com

Birthe C

Oct 29, 2014, 12:38:18 PM10/29/14
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com, jeremy...@gmail.com
Hi Jeremy
Thank you! So much easier to have a plugin. I've been busy dragging and dropping to all my TW's. I love TW5 and the wikies just seem to multiply.

Birthe C is fine.

Regards
Birthe

Birthe C

Dec 11, 2014, 1:22:42 PM12/11/14
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com, jeremy...@gmail.com
Hi Jeremy
I have added to the Danish translation https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22820223/MyTranslation.html

I am wondering about GettingStarted. Only the first part to translate, what about GettingStarted (Step 1) and GettingStarted (step 2) ?

Birthe

Jeremy Ruston

Dec 12, 2014, 7:08:13 AM12/12/14
to Birthe C, TiddlyWiki
Thanks Birthe, I have incorporated those changes into a new prerelease:

> I am wondering about GettingStarted. Only the first part to translate, what about GettingStarted (Step 1) and GettingStarted (step 2) ?

Those changes were experimental, and I've now gone back to a simpler GettingStarted layout. I didn't include your modifications to GettingStarted in the commit.

Best wishes

Jeremy

Birthe C

Apr 5, 2015, 5:24:39 AM4/5/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com, strikke...@googlemail.com, jeremy...@gmail.com
Additions to the Danish translation https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22820223/MyTranslation.html

Birthe C.

Jeremy Ruston

Apr 6, 2015, 11:44:51 AM4/6/15
to Birthe C, TiddlyWiki
Hi Birthe,

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Birthe C <strikke...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Great, I've folded the changes in here:

You can see them via a new prerelease at:

Best wishes

Jeremy.

Birthe C.

Birthe C

Sep 16, 2015, 6:53:57 AM9/16/15
to TiddlyWiki, strikke...@googlemail.com, jeremy...@gmail.com

Jeremy Ruston

Sep 19, 2015, 2:07:50 PM9/19/15
to Birthe C, TiddlyWiki
Thanks Birthe, I've merged the updates here:

I've uploaded a new prerelease where you can see the changes, too,

Best wishes

Jeremy.

Birthe C

Apr 24, 2016, 12:43:48 AM4/24/16
to TiddlyWiki, strikke...@googlemail.com, jeremy...@gmail.com

Jeremy Ruston

Apr 24, 2016, 8:48:17 AM4/24/16
to Birthe C, TiddlyWiki
Thanks Birthe, I’ve committed the changes here:

I’ve also updated the prerelease build, so you can see the new translation at:

Best wishes

Jeremy.

Birthe C

Nov 29, 2016, 5:06:33 PM11/29/16