Counting all Tiddlers

54 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Mark Krieg

chưa đọc,
20:30:40 3 thg 8, 20193/8/19
đến TiddlyWiki
Maybe I'm missing something very obvious, but is there a way for me to count the total number of tiddlers in my TiddlyWiki? For example I have a tiddler that currently counts up various tags:

|Journal Entries |<$count filter="[tag[personal_journal]] "/>|
|Dreams |<$count filter="[tag[dream]] "/>|
|joke |<$count filter="[tag[joke]] "/>|
|Memories |<$count filter="[tag[memories]] "/>|

But how can I count ALL tiddlers in my TiddlyWiki?

Mat

chưa đọc,
20:37:56 3 thg 8, 20193/8/19
đến TiddlyWiki
Mark Krieg wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something very obvious

You are: Ctrlpanel > Info > Basic ...bottom of tiddler

<:-)

TonyM

chưa đọc,
20:58:52 3 thg 8, 20193/8/19
đến TiddlyWiki
<$count filter="[all[]]"> ?

But perhaps you really mean
<$count filter="[all[tiddlers]]">

Tony

Mark Krieg

chưa đọc,
21:15:50 3 thg 8, 20193/8/19
đến TiddlyWiki
Thanks, Mat!  If that were a snake, it would have bit me!

Mark Krieg

chưa đọc,
21:16:32 3 thg 8, 20193/8/19
đến TiddlyWiki
TonyM, thank you so much!  This is precisely what I was looking for!!!
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới