Xlist TW5 question

David Gifford

Jul 20, 2016, 4:00:31 PM7/20/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hi all

Using Tobias Beer's Xlist plugin, I created a viewtemplate tiddler with

<<xlist filter:"[all[current]tagging[]]" groups:"[tag[Domains]sort[]]">>

And this gives me all the tiddlers tagging to current, and grouped by domains (people, places, events, etc). Works great. So for the Socrates tiddler, I get Athens listed under Places and Socratic method listed under Ideas.

However, this means I must always open each related tiddler and tag them Socrates for them to appear there.

I am wondering if there is a filter operator that could go in both directions, so it doesn't matter which of the two connected tiddlers has the tag to the other. That is, listing all tiddlers tagging to the current tiddler AND those tiddlers that are tags of the current tiddler, listed by the domain of the non-current tiddler.

Dave

c pa

Jul 21, 2016, 2:57:40 PM7/21/16
to TiddlyWiki
Yes. The "listed" filter operator

the format is something like the following:

filter="[[searchterm]listed[filedname]]"

David Gifford

Jul 21, 2016, 8:28:00 PM7/21/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hi c pa,

Forgot to mention that I plan to use tagging, not list fields.

Dave

c pa

Jul 22, 2016, 11:33:34 AM7/22/16
to TiddlyWiki
>> I plan to use tagging, not list fields

OK then use the tagging operator

filter="searchterm1 searchterm2 +[tagging[]]"
or
[all[current]tagging[]]
or
[all[searchterm]tagging[]]