User fields not visible

Rika Sukenik

Mar 25, 2021, 1:34:34 PM3/25/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hello everyone! I'm no longer able to see user fields in my Tiddlers. Is it something with the fields widget? Please help! I've been frustratingly trying to figure it out for a few hours! Thank you!!

Mat

Mar 25, 2021, 2:44:56 PM3/25/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Rika. Can you post a copy of your wiki (perhaps with sensitive data removed) and I'm sure it'll be solved very quickly. From your descirption, it is very difficult to guess what's wrong.
<:-)

Rika Sukenik

Mar 25, 2021, 3:23:02 PM3/25/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mat, thanks, good idea, but I actually just solved it. I had a plugin called Toggle that wasn't visible, but was toggling the user fields off. Thanks :)

Best,
Rika Sukenik