[Idea] #43 - The Podule

@TiddlyTweeter

Nov 5, 2018, 9:29:57 AM11/5/18
to TiddlyWiki
One of the interesting things about TiddlyWiki is its self-contained. Sure, it needs a browser to run normally. But that gives it longevity. But its "quine" nature makes its different than other wiki. I think, long term, more Survivalist.

Looking at Spielberg's pre-crime drama, MINORITY REPORT, there is an interesting section when the hero plays back to himself recorded memories of his lost wife and child. It struck me that could be TW playing it. http://www.criticalcommons.org/Members/ccManager/clips/minorityreportholograms.mp4/view

Broad thoughts
Josiah