Any recently-developed flowchart plug-in for tiddlywiki?

Hewitt Chen

Jul 11, 2019, 2:13:27 PM7/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
Dear all,

In order to produce flowcharts, I have been using this wrapper of flowchart.js and mermaid.js for a while now. It works at its current form, but the components inside has been updated to address issues many times since this plug-in launched 3 years ago, namely raphael.js, flowchart.js, and a few others. I have attempted to replace those individual components with the latest version, it either corrupted the flowchart (error message says "undefined widget") or freezed the desktop editor. The developer hasn't updated this plug-in ever since.

So, my question is:
1. is there any method to update that wrapper with the latest versions of the component?
2. if the answer of #1 is "no", is there any decent flowchart editor for tiddlywiki out there?

Please explain in plain language (if possible) because I have zero technical know-how. I will happily provide further information should it helps on improving this plug-in/

Thanks for the help.