Presenting: GoToTab - creat links that directly open desired tabs

Mat

Apr 19, 2017, 7:12:31 PM4/19/17
to TiddlyWiki
Yeah, anuther thingy from the TWaddle Nuclear Research Labs

GoToTab

...is really just a "workflow support" to help you make links that directly open tabs in tiddlers.
For example, you might want a direct display of the Saving tab in the Controlpanel or a direct link to Sidebar > More > System.

<:-)

Alex Hough

Apr 20, 2017, 2:10:51 AM4/20/17
to TiddlyWiki
Nice stuff Mat!

Are there any openings in TWaddle Nuclear Research Labs?

Alex

Mat

Apr 20, 2017, 4:55:54 AM4/20/17
to TiddlyWiki
Are there any openings in TWaddle Nuclear Research Labs?

Yes! We're busier than ever after our product shift from nukes to love bombing.

<:-)
Message has been deleted

Mat

Apr 20, 2017, 4:39:49 PM4/20/17
to TiddlyWiki
Josiah, my definitive answer is: TWederation.

But, please, if you wish to discuss this then start a separate thread.

<:-)
Message has been deleted