TiddlyWiki + S5 SlideShow System

Charlie Veniot

Jun 8, 2022, 12:09:31 AM6/8/22
to TiddlyWiki
Many moons ago when I managed all documentation/knowledge/info/tasks with ProjectForum, it included integration with the S5 SlideShow System.

For the giggles, I've decided to play around with it and TiddlyWiki to see how well I can get them working together without too much fussing about.

Very early start for anybody interested: TiddlyWiki + S5

TiddlyTweeter

Jun 8, 2022, 11:55:36 AM6/8/22
to TiddlyWiki
   ... integration with the S5 SlideShow System.

   For the giggles, I've decided to play around with it and TiddlyWiki to see how well I can get them working together without too much fussing about.

   ... for anybody interested: TiddlyWiki + S5

Ciao Charlie

Very interesting!

I remember back when page designs by Eric Meyer (a major force in the development of CSS) were a total revelation.
They still stand-up well.

Just a comment, TT.

Hans Wobbe

Jun 11, 2022, 4:16:16 PM6/11/22