Are the weekend morning 'classes' still happening?

Jarrod Hills

Jan 5, 2015, 11:14:56 AM1/5/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
It has been a while, Thanksgiving 2013 to be exact, since I had a chance to get out on the water. New baby, home renovations, etc... killed any free time. I am itching to get back out there. I have come to the realization that my so-so spey is no longer even so-so and need some assistance. Is there going to be anyone on the water in the next couple of weeks? In formal, impromptu sort of thing.

Texican

Feb 3, 2015, 10:34:06 AM2/3/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Bump for interest.