Thank you to those who cleaned fletchers!!!

N Elgas

Jan 28, 2019, 9:39:01 AM1/28/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
As one of the many fisherman that enjoy Fletchers but could not make it out on a cold January Afternoon I want to say thank you to all of you who worked on the clean up efforts this weekend and got such positive publicity for the local fishing community.  I saw the news coverage and recognized many faces from the beer ties,  TPFR,  and the larger fishing community.  It is always inspiring (but not surprising) to me to see the dedication to service,  outreach,  and just the number of good people this sport and the fishing community holds, especially locally DC METRO and DMV community.  Hats off to all of you for your efforts !!

Nick

namfos

Jan 29, 2019, 9:56:28 AM1/29/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I second Nick's sentiments. Thank you to all who put in the effort and I plan to join in the efforts in the future.

Mark

peter odell

Feb 8, 2019, 2:55:35 PM2/8/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Mike Bailey had it run like clockwork - there were a ton of people, plenty of tools, and even more enthusiasm.  I think the next event is to dig out the sediment around the dock, hopefully on a warmer day and with some non-leaking waders.