"Shad Run" Film Premieres on Saturday and Monday

Mark Binsted

Sep 6, 2018, 4:52:48 PM9/6/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
The premiere of "Shad Run" is set for the DC Shorts film festival this Saturday morning and next Monday evening. We're talking American shad in the Potomac river and several local anglers interviewed. No, it's not a fly fishing movie, but rather an environmental success story about the rebound of the run. Tickets and info here.

I'm missing the bluegill tournament for this, much to my dismay, but perhaps I'll see you there!

Mark

Parker

Sep 7, 2018, 10:43:31 AM9/7/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I'm planning on seeing it Saturday!

Sam Zimmerman

Sep 8, 2018, 4:10:27 PM9/8/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Away until tuesday.  Showings after monday??  S