Congrats to our newest FFI Certified Casting Instructor

Dalton Terrell

Nov 5, 2018, 2:28:22 PM11/5/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
With a healthy delay, I'd like to congratulate Andrew Reichardt on passing the Fly Fishers International Certified Casting Instructor exam at the first annual Fall on the Fly Event at Susquehanna State Park in September.

Congrats!

Dalton

namfos

Nov 6, 2018, 8:35:55 AM11/6/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Congratulations!

Andrew R

Nov 19, 2018, 6:29:31 PM11/19/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Thanks alot for the shoutout Dalton.

Many thanks to all who helped me along in the process including CIs Trent Jones, Regan Burmeister and Carl Zmola, MCIs John Bilotta and Dave Cleaves, and my studymates Bob O'Donnell and Tom Parham.

Andrew R

Houli

Dec 10, 2018, 11:51:08 AM12/10/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Congrats Andrew! I'm interested in the program .... any info you're willing to pass along that worked for you would be much appreciated. I'm on the hunt for a mentor in Loudoun County (Leesburg area).

Thanks in advance.